1. Post the rules
2. You must post 11 things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
4. Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
5. Remember to let them know you tagged them.
6. No tag backs...
7. Let the tagger know when you answered their questions.
11 Things about Me:
1. I am proof that there is a God, and that he is full of grace and mercy.
2. I love my family.
3. I love food.
4. I think that experiencing true friendship in life is a rare gift.
5. I appreciate good stories (pictures, movies or books).
6. I adore my boobs, I consider them an asset and I am very grateful to God for them.
7. I think my toes and fingers are some of the finest God has created. I imagine them in a museum of “God’s finest collections”.
8. I believe that everything i am, and will ever be is by the grace of God.
9. I have random cravings. Right now, I am craving sushi.
10. I had a crush on Chidi Mokeme for the longest time! I am happy I got married before him! Else I would have been crushed (no pun intended).
11. I appreciate good pictures.
YNC’s Questions are:
1. The last place you visited: The bathroom
2. What you ate for lunch: I have not eaten yet, but I will be having rice, stew and chicken
3. Do you have any beauty regime that you always use? Yes. I never leave the house without sunscreen, and never go to bed without moisturizer
4. What is your favorite beauty product? Red lipstick, Nars nude lip gloss (do not remember the name now) and OPI “Tasmanian devil” nail polish.
5. Do you have one weakness and how you overcame it? I was not assertive, and had problems saying “No”. Overcoming it just came with age, experience, a realization that most people will capitalize on my weakness and try to take advantage, and just embracing and accepting myself.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far? Being able to save enough for a down payment, and purchasing a property.
7. What reality show do you watch all the time? None
8. Have you done something for anyone this year? Yes, but not enough
9. Tell me about your day: My day started off sorely as my lunch spilled in my bag, but so far it was been uneventful. I had Coffee as usual for bf, a colleague gave me a chocolate cake donut which I devoured happily, I worked, just had lunch, spoke to my mother, and now I am responding to YNC’s tag.
10. What type of man do you love? One who knows and admits he is nothing without God’s Grace, serves God, and is committed to a relationship with me.
11. What is your favorite song? “Who am I” by Casting Crowns
Now my 11 questions are:
1. Do you think you have discovered your life’s purpose?
2. If yes, when did you make this discovery?
3. If no, do you think it is necessary to live on purpose?
4. How did you discover your purpose?
5. Please tell me what marriage means to you in ONE WORD?
6. Do you have any fears?
7. If you feel comfortable please can you share your fears?
8. What do you think happens when people die? Do you think they know they are dead?
9. Are you a born again Christian?
10. Why or Why not?
11. What is your favorite food?
I am tagging
The Lilith Diaries