Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thankful

Frequently, I take so many things for granted. The gift of waking up, the gift of a job, the gift of a working relationship, and so many other things. These past couple days, I have been reflecting on how blessed and fortunate I am. Today I want to share some of those things with you.


I am thankful for:

1.     Salvation and the gift of knowing God

2.     Grace and Mercy that are responsible for where and who I am today

3.     Life

4.     Good health

5.     My marriage that is getting better each day

6.     My spouse - who now seems to be more interested in the marriage, and goes out of his way to do special things for me

7.     My parents

8.     My siblings

9.     The gift of loving and being loved

10.  My job

11.  For a beautiful and comfortable home

12.  The ability to enjoy and appreciate food without restriction

13.  The gift of protection

14.  Good friends

15.  My 10 followers

a.     Destiny who makes it a point of duty to comment always

b.    Eya, whose unfortunate high heel incident makes me smile everytime i remember it! (Sorry Eya)

c.     Knot Chocolate

d.    Sugarspring

e.     DobbysSignature

f.     Steve

g.    UVG

h.     Daliboom

i.      Highlyfavored

j.      DaughterOfherKing

16.  The internet

17.  The good car that takes me to and from work every day

18.  Peace and happiness


Are there some things you think of that make you whisper “Thank you Lord”? Please share.

5 comments:

Unveilinggold said...

I am thankful for so many things o

I am thankful for being alive despite my ingratitude sometimes

I am thankful favour- I wish I can write about it

I am thank for sound mind its something to be thankful for especially working with people with serious mental illness

I am thankful for preserving my family and friends cos last year was filled with tears of mourning

I am thankful for foood--Lord knows I loveee food

I am thankful for my relationships :)

I am thankful for my blogfam that are still hear even when I take an unannounced vacation

I am thankfulllllllllll:)

I am thankful for your post especially for number 1, 5, and 6

Barbie doll said...

hmmmmm, where do i start......
i am grateful for my family ; they drive me insane but you know what, without them i would really GO insane.
i am grateful that my fingers can still type and my head is still calculating.
i am grateful that i get to meet people like you who appreciate the art of blogging and post comments on my posts to support my ministry(hehehehehe)

Cake and Socks said...

Wishing you many more blessing UV and DH! Merry Christmas :)

Hazel said...

I love love this post! I'm going to do a similar post...inspired by you! Thankful for this post for sure...

xoxo Kellz* said...

love love xxx
www.islandchic77.com